The accounting and financial industry has changed drastically over the last few decades. Today, most customers manage their books or do their banking online. Consumers expect that their chosen provider is up to date and is keeping their data secure.
As consumer needs change, so does this industry. It’s also why the industry faces constant regulation changes and the threat of cybersecurity attacks.
Meeting Consumer Demand
The first challenge accounting and finance businesses face is meeting consumer demand. For instance, when using a website or app, a single minute of downtime could hurt the company and possibly even the consumer. This means these businesses must have more reliable systems than ever before. We help by:
- Providing regular IT maintenance
- Scanning for performance problems (or helping implement tools that do)
- Optimizing systems for better performance
While every business is different, they need support from an on-premises staff or an IT outsourcing provider.
With the rise in data breaches, security is a concern for consumers. The accounting and financial industry is responsible for millions of records that contain bank account numbers, social security numbers, user names, passwords, addresses, client records and much more. In seconds, all of that could be stolen as the Equifax breach has shown us.
- We work with you to improve security by:
- Implementing solutions that encrypt data
- Using solutions to store data off-site
- Updating systems and hardware
- Implementing security solutions, such as firewalls and anti-virus
- Engineering & Architecture
- Ensuring all systems meet regulatory standards
Every accounting and finance business needs IT services to succeed. Don’t try to do it alone. Contact us for more information on how we can help with everything from basic IT help desk to boosting network performance.